JOIN THE TEAM
We seek aesthetic professionals with experience in advanced aesthetics, who have a passion for excellence, a high level of professionalism, enthusiasm, and consistency daily. We want to work with individuals with a positive attitude and a bright personality to ensure our members have the utmost luxurious experience.
AESTHETICIAN + LASER SPECIALIST
Applicants must have extensive experience with most of the following treatments;
- Advanced Skincare Treatments
- Facials + Peels
- Medical Grade Services
- Laser Hair Removal
- Radio Frequency
- Skin Tightening
*Phlebotomy certification is preferred but not required.
- Experience with Injectable treatments for facial wrinkles and volumizing using dermal filler and Neurotoxins (Botox/Dysport).
- Advanced techniques; jawline, neck, canula, micro botox, and prp.
LYMPHATIC MASSAGE SPECIALIST
-Experience and expertise with several therapy modalities – specifically lymphatic massage/drainage post plastic surgical liposuction, tummy tucks, and fat transfer.
PATIENT CARE COORDINATOR
Applicants must have customer service experience and the following skills
- Advanced telephone skills
- Superior interpersonal and communications skills
- Outstanding listening skills and ability to empathize with others
- Appropriate sense of discretion in dealing with varied and difficult situations
- Ability to convey a positive attitude in all dealings with others, whether patients or staff members
- Exceptional personal organizational skills
- Attentive to detail
AESTHETICS INTERSHIP PROGRAM
The SOLUX Med Spa apprentice program include 75 hours of clinical work which allow students to fully experience a medical spa environment, shadowing and real-life client interactions. Students will have the opportunity to prepare for upcoming appointments, address individual needs, take appropriate actions for service and communicate with clients effectively.
Students will receive certificate and letter of completion which may be used for future job applications.